To open a new credit card, please call 312-225-2323.
If you are an existing cardholder, to access your credit card account and statements online, please click here.
Pacific Global Bank ATM/Debit Card is a convenient tool for you to access your funds through cash withdrawal from Automatic Teller Machine or making purchases. The ATM/Debit Card is secured by a personal PIN. You can use your ATM/Debit Card instead of personal check or cash.
- Convenient payment for products or services
- Access funds at any ATM machine around the world
- Monitor every transaction through eBanking
Tips for securing your Debit Card Account
- Do not choose simple number combinations (1111, 1234, 2468).
- Do not choose personal facts (birthday, street address, Social Security Number, or telephone number).
- Do not use the same sequence for all your PINs and passwords.
- Do not carry a written copy of your PIN on your person or write your PIN on your card.
- Do not give out your account information over the phone or online.
- Do not lend your card to anyone else or tell them your PIN number.
- Keep your debit card in a secure, easy to check location.
- Replace lost debit cards and change compromised PINs immediately
- Keep your contact information updated with your financial institution.
- Regularly review your statement.