At Pacific Global Bank, our mission is to meet the needs of our customers. As financial services professionals entrusted with sensitive financial information, we respect the privacy of our customers and committed to treating customer information responsibly. The following privacy disclosure outlines our Bank's practice regarding personally identifiable financial information for consumers and those consumers who become our customers.
Information We Collect About You:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency as a result of providing a product or service to our customers
Information We Do Not Disclose
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
Information We May Disclose
By law the Bank may disclose certain personally identifiable information without giving customer notice of the Bank's sharing agreements in the following situations:
- To companies who perform transaction processing for the Bank
- To disclose information necessary to enforce the Bank's legal or contractual rights or the rights of any other person who is engaged in the financial transaction
- To disclose information required in the ordinary course of banking business
- To the extent permissible under the Right to Financial Privacy Act
- To a consumer reporting agency under the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- To comply with federal, State or local laws
Confidentiality and Security
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Non-Affiliated Third Parties Help Us Provide You Services
We may offer insurance, uninsured investment products, and/or any other services through arrangements with unaffiliated third party financial service providers such as insurance companies, securities broker-dealers and mutual funds to enhance and expand the financial products and services available to our customers. We do not disclose customer non-public personal information to these non-affiliated third parties. From time to time, we may mail you marketing materials regarding these specific products with your account statements.
At Pacific Global Bank, your business is important to us, and we promise to do our best to safeguard your financial assets and personal information about you. If at any time we can help you further, please do not hesitate to call us at 312-225-2323, or visit us at 2323 S. Wentworth Avenue, Chicago, IL 60616.